Whats it all about ?????

Over 30 years of buying, breaking, building, cutting, welding, riding and selling greasy old mo'sickles. Bare bones bikes from the middle of nowhere!

Monday 14 June 2010

Espresso




I just traded the Kawasaki for a bit of Italian speed, the ZX9R is gone ....... Vive Aprilia!

Celebrated with a ride west to Achnasheen ........ wow! ....... handles like nothing I have ever ridden before, and plenty of V twin power on tap to keep the wheels spinning 8-)

oh aye some detail , its an RSV Mille R Troy Corser rep, for those who have a clue wot that means ????

3 comments:

Rowan said...

i've ridden one of them... they are great fun but i couldnt own one nowadays... i found myself pushing it to the limits like i was 21 again.... i managed to get the front pawing for the sky while the black was leaving a rubber line... it was a real squirmer that bike

Steve Plowman said...

found myself going into corners that I'd normally brake for on the throttle, its an awesome piece of kit, just a tad worried about how long I can keep my licence !!!

Pete Stansfield said...

Just bloody brilliant Steve, do ya a deal on a shovel ?