Whats it all about ?????

Over 30 years of buying, breaking, building, cutting, welding, riding and selling greasy old mo'sickles. Bare bones bikes from the middle of nowhere!

Sunday 13 June 2010

HCMCC Loch Ness Run 2010


I took Blackbob along to the LNR this morning, it was a bit of a washout weather wise with it raining all day. BB doesnt like a lot of rain, the Hunt mag seems to mis at low revs so it needs to be kept on the boil, not great for trying to sneak by the Northern Constabulary's HQ with open pipes ;-D

Once at the venue, I spent an hour or two wandering round the bikes, in amongst the usual gaggle of t120's and T140's polished to within an inch of their lives, a few BSA singles, a couple of Fanny B's and some restored flattankers there were a few gems, a really nicely patinated flattank Sunbeam racer shone and being the true star - I would love to have it in my lock up


I was asked if i would judge the Specials class, which was an easy task, there were only three entries, a very tidy t110 engined Triton with some neat mods, a morini 3 1/2 fitted with a nice ally tank and a Honda CX500, which I didnt even notice!


No comments: